1. Specially-prepared fused silica is a vital starting material used in making optical fiber for telecommunications.
2. Thanks to its strength and high melting point, fused silica can be used as the envelope of halogen lamp, operating at a high envelope temperature for achieving high brightness and long life.
3. It combines strength, thermal stability, and UV transparency, making it an ideal substrate for projection masks for photolithography.
4. As a result of the thermal stability and composition, it is widely used in the semiconductor fabrication furnaces.
1. Our borosilicate glass comes with high temperature load capacity. (- up to 450°C permanent load; - up to 500°C temporary load (< 10h))
2. It gives low coefficient of thermal expansion and CTE (Coefficient of thermal expansion) value is matched to silicon. (anodic bonding)
3. High thermal shock resistance
4. Clear, colorless appearance
5. Low fluorescence
Bk-7 Glass, an Optical Borosilicate Crown Glass, has a high transmission and is free of bubbles and inclusions. With superior physical properties, it can be polished like leaded glass, making it suitable for lenses and prisms for lasers and optics. It weighs about 15% less than full (24%) leaded glass (crystal).
Since BK7 performs well in all chemical tests, no special handling is required, resulting in lower manufacturing costs.
With exceeding clarity and high transmittance characteristics, B270 also named Ultra clear glass or low iron glass. It is a new type of high grade glass enjoying high performance and multifunction, and its light transmittance can achieve above 91.5%. As the character of glittering and translucent, elegant and graceful, B270 Glass has the title of ‘crystal prince' in glass family. It is different with ordinary float glass; the section will not show green and it fits all types of building decorate and high value items to items to display the window.
Cerium-doped quartz glass: It mainly blocks all ultraviolet to maximize the transmission efficiency in the visible light spectrum range, making it ideally used in xenon lamps for laser pumping, solid-state lasers for filter and other laser sources.
Made using natural minerals, sapphire glass is a single crystal aluminum oxide (Al2O3), also known as wear resistant glass. Its chemical structure is the same as crystal structure, so it is named as crystal glass as well. Sapphire glass is one of the hardest materials with Mohs hardness 9. Various colors can be generated by adding various chemical elements. Colorless is the most commonly used glass type.
HPFS® fused silica glasses are known throughout the industry for their consistent and repeatable performance. Many different grades of fused silica can support various product applications. Glass codes 7979 and 7980 are high purity non-crystalline silica glasses with excellent optical qualities. Product characteristics include extraordinarily low refractive index variations leading to state-of-the-art homogeneity values, low birefringence values, large size capabilities, exceptional transmittance from the deep ultraviolet through the infrared region, and an ultra-low thermal expansion coefficient; all of which are critical to our customers' demanding needs.
Lead glass is also called medical X-ray radiation-proof lead glass plate in the medical field. Lead glass is mainly divided into domestic lead glass and imported lead glass. It is mainly used for diagnostic X-ray room, CT/ECT/PET/CT-PET scanner room, X-ray photography room, observation window on the protective door and screen, and the protective screen for nuclear medicine. The required thickness can be determined based on calculations. Regular thicknesses are available with 10mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm.
The glasses can be divided into two categories based on the spectral transmission curves.
Golden (Yellow) Glass