1. Specially-prepared fused silica is a vital starting material used in making optical fiber for telecommunications.
2. Thanks to its strength and high melting point, fused silica can be used as the envelope of halogen lamp, operating at a high envelope temperature for achieving high brightness and long life.
3. It combines strength, thermal stability, and UV transparency, making it an ideal substrate for projection masks for photolithography.
4. As a result of the thermal stability and composition, it is widely used in the semiconductor fabrication furnaces.
1. Our borosilicate glass comes with high temperature load capacity. (- up to 450°C permanent load; - up to 500°C temporary load (< 10h))
2. It gives low coefficient of thermal expansion and CTE (Coefficient of thermal expansion) value is matched to silicon. (anodic bonding)
3. High thermal shock resistance
4. Clear, colorless appearance
5. Low fluorescence
Bk-7 Glass, an Optical Borosilicate Crown Glass, has a high transmission and is free of bubbles and inclusions. With superior physical properties, it can be polished like leaded glass, making it suitable for lenses and prisms for lasers and optics. It weighs about 15% less than full (24%) leaded glass (crystal).
Since BK7 performs well in all chemical tests, no special handling is required, resulting in lower manufacturing costs.
With exceeding clarity and high transmittance characteristics, B270 also named Ultra clear glass or low iron glass. It is a new type of high grade glass enjoying high performance and multifunction, and its light transmittance can achieve above 91.5%. As the character of glittering and translucent, elegant and graceful, B270 Glass has the title of ‘crystal prince' in glass family. It is different with ordinary float glass; the section will not show green and it fits all types of building decorate and high value items to items to display the window.