Coating Materials(Evaporation materials for PVD application)
Our top grade optical evaporation coating materials are used in the manufacture of various kinds of optical coatings which are mainly deposited on the surface of optical components like lenses, prisms, windows, benches as well as various light wedges and beam split mirrors and so on. The optical coatings available include anti-reflective coating, reinforcing coating, reflective coating, transparent conductive coating, etc.
- The anti-reflective coating is used on lenses of cameras, microscopes and telescopes.
- Floodlights, cold light mirrors in medical equipment reflect infrared ray.
- The anti-reflective coating is used on the optical glass for glasses, and the reinforcing coating (also called protective membrane) is used on the plastic glasses.
- Filters used in optical communication by means of DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) are possibly needed to be coated more than 200 –layer coatings.
- A liquid crystal projector contains various lenses, prisms and filters. Nearly all types of coatings can be found in it.
- Transparent and Electric Conduct Coatings is used in LCD, touch screens, solar cells.
- Anti-Reflective Coatings is used on scanner condenser tip of copy printers is used on LMC and observation windows.
- Lenses and filters used on various optical detectors and analytical instruments for medical treatment.